At Sporting Edge Physiotherapy our goal is to provide you with world class Physiotherapy services.
Sporting Edge Physiotherapy was founded in 2013 by Matthew Wright and Marco Visconti in Vaughan Ontario. Sporting Edge Physiotherapy services include: manual therapy, medical acupuncture, exercise therapy, personal training and integrated dry needling. We look forward to meeting you and providing the best possible Physiotherapy treatment for your unique needs.
Sporting Edge Physiotherapy’s registered Physiotherapists combine:
1. Hands-on manual therapy techniques
2. Acupuncture and Integrated Dry Needling
3. Exercise programs to:
- reduce pain and inflammation
- reduce scar tissue
- improve joint range of movement and flexibility
- increase functional strength
- improve balance and stability
- recover from post-operation weaknesses
- and allow you to return to work, sport, and get back to your daily routines.
At Sporting Edge Physiotherapy we have had the pleasure of working with a variety of world class athletes (NCAA, OHL, AHL, Canadian National Team, Serie A, Crossfit Games) as well paediatric, geriatric, and Post-Natal Populations.
- Chronic pain and neurologically related syndromes
- Vestibular disorders (Vertigo. Dizziness)
- Sports and repetitive strain injuries
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Back, neck, and shoulder pain
- Joint and nerve pain
- Muscle and ligament sprains and strains
- Degenerative joint and disc diseases
- Disc herniations
- Postural imbalances
- Muscle imbalances
- Fibromyalgia and chronic pain
- TMJ (Jaw) disorders
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Foot and heel pain
- And more…
“We get you back to sport”